Friday, January 30, 2009

A new Beginning is coming..

So.. the news that a lot of people have been asking, and waiting for. Micah and I have decided, ultimately to work on our family, and relationship. We both know, it won't be easy but we are willing to put in 110%. We have been seperated now for 4 months. It has been a good break for both of us :) It was hard, but much needed and He and I have figured a lot out. I know some of my friends personally, don't think this isn't the best decision but were going to give it our best shot. I am very, very happy and excited about life for once in a long time. :) I really do love him and Our baby more than anybody could ever know, They are my everything. Wish us luck, seeing as this is about our 4th try ;) lol! I will be moving back home in the beginning of February :) I can't wait!

1 comment:

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!