Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our NEW Blog! And Up dates..

Welcome 2009! Levin and I are going to try and get better at this blogging thing ;) A lot has changed in the past couple months so I wanted to start fresh. As many of you may know, Micah and I have seperated and are trying to work thing out, I am hoping for the best! Levee and I have been staying at Ron and Kristens house, they are such great friends, I Don't know what I would do without them.. But things are again, about to change. I will let you know how things are going soon! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!