Friday, January 30, 2009

Things about me :)

8 TV SHOWS I WATCH...
-Greys Anatomy
-The Office
-Nip/Tuck
-John and Kate plus 8
-American Idol
-CSI
-Family Guy
-Seinfeld

8 RESTAURANTS I LIKE TO EAT AT...
-Gurus
-Vertical Diner
-Cheesecake Factory
-Chillis
-Whole Foods Market Deli
-Olive Garden
-Blue Iguana
-Hmm.. Does Good Earth count? lol

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY...
-Didn't work! Yay!
-Had a job interview with IHC for IMC hospital Orderly position! Went great!
-Spent almost the whole day with Levee!
-Went to Babies R Us.. I spoil Lev too much ;)
-Talked to Micah tons! Finally! Yay :)
-Went to dinner with my mommy and Lev to Olive Garden
-Took a bunch of hand me downs to my nieces :)
-Was up late with Levee, teething and night terrors.. poor guy.

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO...
-Getting back together with my best friend :)
-Moving back home and starting over fresh!
-Hearing back about the job interview
-Planning Levins 1st Birthday! March 10!
-Loosing more weight. I've lost 20 lbs since October!
-Superbowl Sunday party at Ty and Laceys!
-Going VEGAN!!!!!!!!!!! YAY ME!!!!!!!!
-The summer! WARM can't come soon enough


8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST...
-A new Job... That I am truley happy and content with
-Levin to be completely NON-SICK!!!
-Getting engaged by the end of 2009
-Some plastic surgery ha ha..
-Being depression free and happier than ever with Micah
-Another baby... Not right now ;) Don't tell Micah ha ha
-Going on a vacation... Anywhere!!!
-To weigh 115 lbs!!

2 comments:

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!