Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Photo shoot- Done by me of Levee at Gardner Village



As most of you know, I love Gardner Village! It is a Historic group of buildings, that have now been turned into cute little shops. It is a really cute place to go shopping and to take photographs as well! Me and Levee headed over a couple weeks ago, and I did my best at taking some pictures of him, even though he was quite honory! They actually turned out REALLY cute! I must say, I was pretty proud of myself. I had gotten my new camera the day before, so I was excited to use it! Fall is the BEST time of the year, I just love it. Hoping to get back there soon for some more shopping and fun pictures. I have never been up there during Christmas, but I hear it is the best time to go check out all the fun decorations! Can't wait!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!