Friday, May 7, 2010

Brighton's 2Nd Hospital Stay....

Well, as many of you may know Sweet little Brighton was hospitalized for the 2nd time since February. This time for breathing problems. They ran a bunch of tests and so far they have come back negative, but we are still waiting to hear back on a couple more to see If we can figure out what is wrong with him. He was a champ yet again at Primary Children's. I just love him so much, and hope that he will get better soon. We will be going back to the Doctors again tomorrow for a follow up, and he will be having Surgery for Tubes in his ears in a couple weeks. They said it will help a lot with the ear infections (obviously haha) and his Asthma. Wish us luck!



2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I hope they can figure it out and he starts feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am now following your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!