Thursday, June 3, 2010

5 Question Friday!


1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?

Answer: As of right now, I am still waiting to hear If I got into the Nursing program at UCC! But someday I would like to study either hair or Photography.

2. What do you love most about your home?

Answer: My kitchen and all my water fountains in it.

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?

Answer: I'm not a big book reader, but when I have time I enjoy the Twilight Saga, and all of the Jane Austen collection. Also, as weird as it is.. Gray's Anatomy Medical book. I love to study Anatomy and Physiology, hence Nursing major :)

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

Answer: Hmm..... GINGER!! uggggggkkkk. It comes with Sushi, and I decided to try it a while ago. Discusting!

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?


Answer: Izzie Stevens, Grey's Anatomy. Love her character!

4 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at #5. I hated that character. She was SO dramatic, not to mention all the bazillion ethical/medical codes she broke on numerous occasions. IRL, Seattle grace would have canned her long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I could make you laugh! :) Yeah, she makes some pretty bad choices though huh? She definitely would have been fired IRL. But, in some ways she reminds me of myself. I'm in the medical field too, and I can get too attached to my patients and can be too nice sometimes, and end up getting screwed over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how many connections I see these days!! And if the grossest thing you've ever eaten Marci is ginger, then I think you're in pretty good shape!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!