Monday, June 14, 2010

Busy days are ahead.

Well, I am almost done with this CNA class (Thank God) Although I have met some cool people, it's a re-run for me. But it's okay :) So Friday is my last day in the class, then I have a bunch of Clinical's coming up in the next 2 weeks (starting at 5:30 am which means I have to get up around 4-4:30..yikes!), then 3 different tests to get the certification. (The class was required to get my RN) This along with work, studying, Summer plans, my Birthday and Nursing School starting on July 19th, Life is going to be crazy busy! As crazy as it sounds, I am looking forward to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!