Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

What a fun Father's Day! We greeted Daddy this morning with Hot coffee, a card and Strawberry Poptart's. (I know.. Funny huh!) Then it was out to Breakfast at our favorite Vegan cafe here in Utah, Vertical Diner. So yummy! After breakfast we took Lev to see Toy Story then I made a nice dinner for everybody. It was a great day! Happy Father's Day again babe, we love you so much! You are so great to us, I can't imagine my life without you.
Giving Dad his card:

Happy little Brighton:

Levee stole a poptart!:

2 comments:

  1. I knew Micah before you two were together, and believe me when I say that you and those two boys are the best thing to ever happen to him! Hope he had a great dad's day though!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!