Thursday, June 10, 2010

I got accepted into the Nursing Program!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!

I know, the title is totally filled with excitement right? Well you should have seen me, and my excitement when I got the phone call this morning! Ahhhhhhhhhh! I was having a not-so-great-morning... And man, did this make it 1000x better! My start date is July 19th. I go into the school next week to finalize my schedule and financial aid :)

This is seriously such an amazing day for me and my family! We are all so excited! I know it's not going to be easy, but I'm ready for it. I especially can't wait for clinical's. For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse, and still do. But I think the clinical's will be a great experience to see what field you really want to go in to. So anyways, this was my great news of the day and I'm so Thankful to be having this opportunity! Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again! I know you deserve this, and you will do great!! Now I'm admiring you, well actually already was, but now that admiration has grown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again! You are seriously SO sweet! Bet I admire you more. :) I think we should hang out more though, We should go see Eclipse together after it comes out, and maybe do lunch!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!