Thursday, June 3, 2010

I know I'm a little late, but here is my first "Wishful Wednesday" post/Topic

'I wish' .... I could be the one and only ______ in SATC2!!

As with a lot of us, there is a tie! I love Carrie and Charlotte!! In real life though, I am more like Charlotte. But... Carrie rocks. Along with her: Career, style, hair, everything. My favorite thing about her though, is her squeel/laugh! Has anybody else noticed that? I love it! Charlotte's style is way cute too. And she is so proper and sweet. I loved the movie! Some of Samantha's lines made me laugh pretty hard.

Loved this dress! She looked fabulous in it!


My favorite outfit she wore in the movie


After me and my friends went and saw the movie, we went to a local lounge "red Door" and got some Martini's to celebrate.

4 comments:

  1. Is Manahttan Love the name of the drink? If so what exactly is in it? Looks interesting! :) Btw im a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara! I actually don't know! How bad is that? I'm pretty sure it is a drink though. I got the picture off of a website. :) It looks good though huh! Thanks for following my blog! It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a PRO already!! Thanks for playing along -- hopefully it was fun for ya to write about something random :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure Kelsey! It's so much fun! Definitely fun, can't wait for more topics :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!