Sunday, June 20, 2010

Levee's first movie outing!!

Today we took Levee to Jordan Commons for his first Movie experience! Toy Story 3 in IMAX, He loved it! We bought him a little kids popcorn treat tray that came with a Slurpee, he thought it was just the coolest thing ever, So cute. Once in the theater he sat patiently waiting for the movie to start on his cute little booster seat with his blanket. He did pretty good for about 30 minutes then wanted to get up, run around and play. (As expected for a 2 year old!) Nonetheless, he still had a great time. We were so glad to be able to take him!

Here he is running to the doors of the Theater, he just couldn't wait!




Loved it! (I think he was more excited for this than the movie!)


3D glasses, he wore them for about 2 seconds.. Didn't like them much.

Fell asleep after a while :) Cute!

1 comment:

  1. Oh too cute! still so worried to take Em to a movie though!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!