Monday, June 14, 2010

Not Me Monday



Here goes my first "Not me Monday post"

I did not spend 3 hours on my blog last night when I was supposed to be cleaning..

I did not go over my Weight Watcher's points... Again today..

I did not Use my credit card again today, after promising myself I wouldn't

I did not go to Barnes And Noble yesterday to read fitness and People magazine when I was supposed to be studying.. Okay, I studied a little, but not as much as I should ;)

I did not have a fabulous Interview for a company I have been trying to get a job at for a couple years now, to call the office manager back to tell her that I couldn't work the full time hours they were hiring for. Pretty sure I blew that one :(

I did not just completely book the next 2 weeks out for Clinical's, home work, school, Birthday plans, and work.

Oh wait, I did just do ALL of that. DAMN!

Thank goodness for "Not me Monday's"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!