Friday, June 4, 2010

Some random Friday evening thoughts.

-I went over my weight watchers points today (Only by 2 points).. All for 2 damn mint oreo's. But wow, were they yummy. Worth it? Probably not. Weekly balance down now as well. PS: I love the program. Other than tonight, I'm rockin' WW!


-Just finished watching Gangs of New York with Eric and Micah. Not the biggest fan, I'm gonna be honest.
-The anticipation of waiting to find out if I made it into Nursing school is killing me. Not sure what my reaction will be if I don't make it in. Nervous for next week. That's when the letter will be coming in the mail.

-A new guy got hired at work. Secretly. Found out by coming to work.. "Huh? Who's the new guy?" Seriously? I guess communication is too difficult for some people... How annoying.
-I love that my kitchen is FINALLY clean, it's only taken me 2 days now to clean it nicely. I love Green works cleaning products.

-Bought a new candle tonight, the Febreeze Brazillian flavor. Now that the house is clean, I wanna light it.
-It's supposed to be 85* here tomorrow. Finally, nice weather! Were going to the Living Planet Aquarium tomorrow with the babies and some friends. They have a new Penguin exhibit. Pretty sure the kids will love it :) Well Levee at least.
-I'm officially addicted to diet mountain dew, and coke zero. mmmmmmmmmmmm.
-I probably should get on top of getting Brighton moved into his crib... The swing he sleeps in, BARELY moves any more he weighs so much. LOL!
-Our Garden of Pumpkins, tomatoes and cucumbers is finally growing! Levee loves to water them :)
-Mad at myself for not going to the gym today
-Went "cleaning and baby" supply shopping at my favorite place, Target today. Spent WAY too much $$. Yeah.. Like 150.00. Yikes! But we were out of a lot. Now I am actually a little excited to clean.

-I REALLY enjoy my blog, and blogging all together! I wish I were a little better at it though.
Apparently I have a lot on my mind tonight, glad I have some where to post my thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. I think you are doing a fantastic job! I have loved catching up on your life this afternoon! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much! I want to get better though. Wish I knew how! I'm trying by researching other blogs and such. Any other ideas or advice you could give me? I would appreciate any! :) Thanks again! I enjoy reading your blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Greenworks products! They make my kitchen super clean. Target is the devil...I can spend ALL of my money there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Greenworks! And the smell of all of the products is perfect. Nice, clean and fresh. I get into trouble everytime I go in there! Ahhh. But It's fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!