Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful Thursday.

So as I have browsed some other blogs, I have seen some really cute ideas. This, along with Wordless Wednesday, A picture is worth a thousand words, and 5 question Friday, this is one of my favorites. I'm going to do my best to keep on top of the entries! In life, we really have so much to be Thankful for. My top pick: My 2 sweet little boys. I know everyone says their kids are the cutest, but really, mine are too. Seriously.

Levin: Has this adorable little thing going on right now.. Anytime he does something "strenuous" such as, getting back up after tripping, or lifting a heavier toy, he says: "Oooooooooooy!! Ohhhh my gosh." I just can't get enough of it! It is too funny.

Brighton: Almost 8 months old right now! Already! We just moved him into his "Big boy" car seat because he had out grown the carrier. He does this cute little arm flapping thing.. Like he's a little birdy about to take off for flight.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of my sweet babies~

Brighton! Always, always smiling. It's amazing :)


Here you can see Levee's poor little ouchies from accidentally touching the stove top.

Brighton munchin' down some licorice in Mesquite. His first little vacation! PS: He hated the pool.



Levee and his Salsa.... He loves it!!


Levin, 19 months old. One of the sweetest pictures of him, aww his silly face!(screaming at the top of his lungs)


He loves dumping out treats and sneaking into the wipes.. "Ooops Mommy!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!