Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday.

What a PREFECT day for this post! Really.

I found out this morning that I got accepted into the Nursing program I have been applying to for a year now! Third time is the charm I guess? They only accept 12 into each cohort, over 50 applied! So that, in and of itself is pretty cool. Last year when I was applying, I was pregnant with Brighton (and must have been crazy ha ha) had some complications and was unable to get everything I needed to, done in time for the deadlines, so finally! Here we are today. :) I am so excited and Thankful for this! I can finally say, "Yeah, I'm a Nursing student" Ha! Yay!

So a very big Thank you for all of the support from all of you, my family and friends! This is awesome! Ahhhhh, still can't believe it. I almost want to pinch myself.. This is a long awaited dream to accomplish for me, and I finally did it. Cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!