Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Another fun Summer Day!

First off, I just have to say how thankful I am to be a Stay at home Mom with my boys. I feel SO incredibly lucky. We may have a little less money, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Today was another fun day at our house. Little project for the day: Making home made Vegan pizza! Levin had a lot of fun!






How to make? You could make home made pizza dough If you wanted, I bought some pre-made that didn't have any dairy in it. Buy some pizza sauce, shredded cheese or Tofutti vegan brand If you wanted to try it Vegan and any toppings you want :) I just used what I had in the kitchen. Pre heat the oven to 425* and bake for 10-12 minutes depending on how crispy you like the crust. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!