Sunday, July 4, 2010

Memorial Cruise for Billy Payne.

Location: Ogden, Utah
June 26, 2o10
A huge group of us got together and had a Memorial Cruise for a friend of my Fiance's that had passed away, he was only 30 and left behind 3 little girls. May he rest in Peace. For those that knew him well, this was the best thing they could have done to remember him! It was a great turn out, around 1oo+ cars.

I had never been up this canyon before, it was breath taking. Really. As cheesy as this sounds, I felt like I was in another country. This was a beautiful Drive, and I felt honored to have been able to be a part of this for his close friends and Family.



Huge line up of cars:


Thought this was a fun picture:












Seriously, so beautiful.






Towards the end of the cruise, a quick stop.


Micah, The Civvy and I at the end:

2 comments:

  1. I heard about him, my brother in law is friends with Bret and Bryce? Bryce said he knew Micah lol! But I heard that it was going to be awesome. It seems like it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was such a great turn out! It was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!