Saturday, July 3, 2010

ECLIPSE Midnight premier! 6-29-10

I was so excited that it was finally time for the release of Eclipse! I have been a fan since the first book, Twilight came out. And to this day, it is still my favorite of the Saga. I love the story! And the fact that Rob Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are Edward and Jacob, make the story even more enticing... ;) Unlike a lot of other people, I really do like Kristen as Bella. I think she is great for the role. Sure her public speaking kinda sucks, but I think she rocks.

Eclipse was amazing! They did switch up a little from the book in the movie, but it was still pretty close. I can't wait to see how Breaking Dawn turns out, I think that will be the most challenging of the books to portray on film.. It will be interesting.

We had a really fun night out at the Twilight Mom's Event "Eclipse, party on the Plaza" They had events going from 4 pm-until the movie started at 12:00 am. It was so much fun! I don't get out much, so this was just perfect! Thanks again for reading my blog everyone, enjoy!



Bella's Truck and Edward's Volvo.


Our group that went with us :) My 3 niece's and my 2 best friends:


The prizes and Gifts I got:


Dinner at La Luna, Kristen and I: (I had been up since 4:30 am..You can really notice here! I look so tired and this was at 7 pm ha!)


Mmmm, Lip Gloss! ;) Team Edward.


Free Manicures we got:


My cute niece, Teesha:


Ummmm... Yeah. I hate this picture of me, but it's memories right? Love ya Rob Pattinson!


It's finally about to start!


Team Edward:

1 comment:

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!