Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Gotta have my Pops"

I can't tell you the last time I have laughed this hard as when I saw Brighton rolling around in these pops. We have a coffee table and he had pulled the bowl off of the side of it.. Ate a few while watching some Wonder Pets. Then, he got a little bored and wanted to roll around the living room floor (his mode of transportation along with a little scooting.) He had some how rolled back over to the scene of the crime and got them stuck to his Bum and feet! Then, went on a rolling again. Each time he would roll over he would see that some would fall off, and he would hurry and eat them! SO funny, I ran and grabbed the Camera and snapped away. I love these little things that our children do, no matter what they can always make you smile!


"Look at me Ma!"

"Wait, I think there are a couple more pieces I forgot to grab!!"
Cute little teeth.
"Mmmmmmm, more cereal!"
Seriously!? Muchin on some more he found.

"Okay, I'm ready for another picture!"

I LOVE you Brighton!

-Marci

4 comments:

  1. These pictures made me laugh! He is so cute. I have got to see him soon. Ty and I need to come up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys, it was SO funny! Lacey, you do for sure! I still can't believe you haven't officially met him!We would love to have you anytime :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!