Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

We had a great 4th of July weekend! Played in the pool in the afternoon, made a great dinner then had fireworks for the first time ever here at home. I really wanted to take the kids out to see some local fireworks, but as lame as this sounds.. I didn't want to have them out too late since they are both finally on a great bedtime schedule! So we had a great time here at home, and still had them in bed by 9. This was Brighton's first fireworks show, and of course he loved it. We didn't have too many, but it was just perfect. It was a wonderful day! As for tomorrow, having some yummy Apple Pie and having more Family time. Looking forward to it! Happy 4th of July Everybody! Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday weekend.

Fireworks!


Grandma Pam & Brighton


Brighton was enthralled by all the fun little Fireworks.


Levin had a blast throwing "poppers"




Swimming in the backyard!


Brighton LOVES the pool!


Water Slide time!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Easy when you have such adorable subjects!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!