Sunday, July 18, 2010

A little change begins tomorrow.

I got accepted into Nursing school earlier this Summer and start tomorrow! Finally! I was one of the 12 out of around 100 that applied that got accepted :-) I'll be there 5 nights a week, from about 4:30-10:30 pm. I'm starting with 9 credits for the first term to help adjust to it a little more easily. (not that this will be easy in the least bit.) My classes this semester are: English 1010, A student success course and Math 1050. I am going to miss putting my babies to sleep beyond words. At least I will have the weekends to do that, and am fortunate enough to be able to stay home with my babies all during the day. So, wish me luck! I'll need it :) 2 years and I'll have my dream job, finally. I have been a Medical Assistant for 6 years now, it's about time for the next step.

2 comments:

  1. I know you are a strong determined woman, and anything you set your mind to, you can achieve! So have some faith in yourself, you are going to do great! I know it will be hard not being the one to tuck your darlings in, but at least someone that loves them just as much will be! And we can groan about that one together, since I too have a little experience with that! Love you, and you're going to be SO happy you did this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love you! I'm so glad were friends. You're so encouraging and sweet, so thankful and blessed to have you as a friend! It's going to be rough, but worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!