Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Red Mango and Eclipse!



Last weekend I had a wonderful and much needed Girl's night with Alisha and Lacey! To start the night we met at the movies to see Eclipse. Lacey couldn't meet us prior to the movie so Alisha and I just hung out and talked, I loved it! She is so easy to talk to, and such a wonderful person. So blessed to have her as a friend! The movie of course was great! (2nd time seeing it) After the movie we went out to.... The Red Mango. Ummm, yes. Can we say fabulous! The best frozen yogurt I have ever had in my life. In fact, were going out this weekend again to hang out and I'm hoping to go back! We sat and talked for a couple more hours about life, it was one of the best nights I have had in a while.



I absolutely love Pumpkin anything.. Can't wait to try this flavor!

4 comments:

  1. You are so cute!! It was fun, and just what I needed too! Can't wait to go back either......so I'm guessing we're working that into the agenda??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, have fun girlies. I'm interested in that pumpkin spice flavor, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacey, I wish you could come! But I hope you have a blast in PC. So lucky! You're always doing something fun, jealous! Can't wait to hang out with you again :) And yes, I can't wait to try this flavor as well. Mmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!