Saturday, July 24, 2010

So, I was thinking....

I finally have some time to do a post other than pictures of my beautiful children. Although, I could do thousands of those and not mind at all! :) This has been a good week thus far. I started Nursing school and am loving it! It's already been challenging and a huge adjustment but I love it. Some things I am looking forward to this coming week:
-My friend Megan is having her C-Section Tuesday morning welcoming her second little girl. I can't wait to meet her!
-School (I'm pretty sure I won't be saying this for too long ;)
-Writing my "Argumentative" Essay on Vegetarian/Vegan Diets
-Cooking a "real" dinner at least one night for my Family before I leave to school. Vegetarian Tortilla soup. I'll add the recipe soon!
-Having a very important question answered (Can't say what it is yet, sorry!)
-Buying a gift for my friend Alisha's sweet little girl, Emarie. She is having surgery on Wednesday :( Wishing her the best of luck for a safe Surgery!
-Watching my Garden grow even bigger, 2 tomatoes so far!
-Cleaning the house thoroughly!
-Finally getting my books for school on Monday.. (And saving $200.00 on them!!) Buying them from another student.

I'm looking forward to this week! It will be very busy, but a good week.

4 comments:

  1. Glad things are transitioning well for you, definitely seems as though you are making the most of it! I sure hope you get that question answered soon, whatever it may be ;)

    Visitors at the hospital are the best, I'm so glad you're going to come see us! And saving that much on your books.....couldn't be better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to :) And I hope so too, thank you!
    Yes, I agree visitors at the hospital are Seriously, seriously the best. Last time we were there, nobody came and saw us, bummer. So, I am looking forward to coming and seeing you both. I pray everything goes well with her surgery! I know, I can't believe I found each book for 20.00! They wanted 112.00 and 125.00 for brand new books! Now If I could just get that money already! I won't get it for 3 more weeks. Takes forever! Then I can get a new laptop finally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great week planned! Have fun :)

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Natalie! And you are very welcome! :-}

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!