Friday, August 13, 2010

5 Question Friday



1. Have you ever visited another country?

Unfortunately, no. My dream destinations are England, Italy,(Really, ANYWHERE In Europe)Egypt & Ireland.

Pemberley Place, England (Where Pride and Prejudice was filmed..My favorite movie.)


Rome, Italy.. How amazing is this!



I will make it here one day.. I hope. I heart Italy. So much History!


This place fascinates me, I have to make it here one day! I could spend hours researching all of the history and the Pyramids.

England!

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?

I haven't really been many places, so I don't have an answer for this one, sorry!

3. What is your favorite season?



FALL of course!! I absolutely love anything and everything about this Season and it's almost here! Such a perfect time of the year along with Halloween being my favorite Holiday.

4. What one song will always cheer you up?

Anything by Bob Marley, particularly "3 little Birds"

5. What Disney character do you resemble most?

I'm going to go with Cinderella, plus I heart her and the story!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I am so stuffing myself in your luggage when you go to Pemberley Place. I don't think I'll ever go home :) My favorite story EVER!

    (Besides Little Mermaid-but going to Triton's castle at the bottom of the ocean is a little more challenging, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome too!! I would love to have you accompany me :) My most fav story ever as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!