Friday, August 20, 2010

5 Question Friday



Happy Friday everyone!

Want to join in on the fun? Head over to Mama M's Blog and link up!

1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?

Yes, yikes. My dad has nicknamed me "Toad" since I was a little girl. I absolutely hate that nickname though! He still calls me it, to this day. Another is "Lula." Isn't it fabulous? Not sure the origin on this one.. It's just plain funny.

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?

I am the youngest of 5.

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?

Hmmmm. Well this is a good question. But I would have to go with Jeffrey Dean Morgan :) Very handsome....

4. What is currently your favorite song?

Okay, don't make fun. But it is "California girls" By Katy Perry & Snoop Dog. It's just such a fun, up-beat, makes you hyper kind of a song. Those are the best!

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?

Along with Brighton's 1st Birthday, Halloween, (Big Holiday in this house!) And Christmas, we are currently saving to take the babies to:


November 9, 2010 here n Utah. We are so excited they are coming here! This is our Boy's favorite cartoon!

8 comments:

  1. I didn't know that, my kids love them too! And to make you feel better me and Dawsen both love California girls! She likes to say daisy dukes bikinis on top to her dad lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! Following you back fro (TBF) thank you for joining. Have a great weekend & will come back for more visits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter and I love to sing California Gurls! Its a great song ;)
    I am a new follower.
    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bama, that's really funny. You're little girl is a doll!

    Simplegirl, Happy Friday!! Thank you for following :) You have a great weekend as well!

    Lindsey, It is a great song huh?! It can get you in a happy mood anytime. And thank you too. I love yours too!

    Welcome Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw you on Blog frog! I love your Layout for your blog. :) I'm now a follower! Take care
    -Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom2marbles, you are so welcome! Love the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Victoria, Thank you very much! I am overly excited for fall ;) teehee. I'm going to come look at yours now!

    Thanks again ladies!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!