Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blessed

To be able to stay at home with my boys every day! Today we went through Levee's Winter and Fall clothes from last season to see If we could pass any down for Brighton to wear this Winter. Well... Since Brighton is wearing 18 month size clothing already were good to go! He'll be able to wear almost everything Levin was able too ab 2 years old.. Yay! Still can't believe how fast he is growing.

Levin had some fun playing dress up with some of his "old" clothes that are now too small... Here he is wearing his favorite jacket. I couldn't get him to take it off! He even went down for his nap wearing his cute little Moose jacket, pajamas and his blue flip-flops.

Love those eyelashes!

He wouldn't give up until he could zip It up himself..

Giggling because he broke the zipper.. Until I fixed it anyways ;)


Beautiful Brighton proudly standing up!
Chewing on Levee's horse

Lev watching Cailou. Cute picture!


Silliness...

Yes...My son has 2 pink toenails... :)


Oh, Levin.

Sweet little Soul.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute, cute boys you have!! Love that Levin has his toes painted, I bet Micah, not so much though ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!