Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cool as a cucumber

Our first vegetable that has grown in the garden! How exciting is this?

Another little one that is growing beautifully!

Anyone else have a garden they are growing this year? How is it doing?

Along with cucumbers, we are growing tomatoes, mini squash pumpkins and Jack-o-lantern pumpkins.. I still haven't gotten one as of yet. Hoping for at least one though! We are having the buds bloom, but shortly afterward they close back up and die. Trying to look into it to see If there is anything I can do to help them bloom, I'm guessing it's a pollination issue.

4 comments:

  1. I just wish they were actually growing!! These are the main things I wanted so I'm pretty bummed they're not blooming as of yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've got olso cumcumbers in our garden!
    they are delicouse, and yours looking delicous too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they pumpkins have a lot of room? They usually need a lot of room to grow.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!