Thursday, August 26, 2010

A few of my favorite things..

I thought it was time for a "Favorite things" List!

The topic??
FALL!!

Who doesn't love Fall? It is my absolute favorite season and it's finally almost here.
This is my first Linky list and I HOPE you will join in so I can see why YOU are looking forward to Fall.
I want to get to know you all better :) If you can't think of 10, no worries! Just list as many as you want/can.

Here is my list, enjoy!

  1. The Leaves changing to the beautiful, rich colors. It Doesn't get much more beautiful than this time of year!


  2. HALLOWEEN! Countdown is on.. At the bottom of my Blog ;) And has been for months now. Excitement!


3. Going to Gardner Village with my Mom & Nieces. It's a tradition we have done for the past 4 years, and one of things I look forward to most each year! They decorate it SO cute for Halloween and Fall.
Gardner Village contains the outlines of the once bustling early Utah mill industry and history. What remains today is a cluster of retail specialty shops located in restored cabins, houses and buildings nestled adjacent to the Gardner Mill. Now listed on the National Historic Register, the old flour mill is home to Archibald's Restaurant and Country Furniture & Gifts.




4. Pumpkin Spice Lattes.. Need I say more? I absolutely LOVE coffee, but these are the best and worth the price ;)
5. Getting the boots out again! One of my favorite looks is cute tall boots, skinny dark denim jeans, a white shirt and scarf. Here are the boots on my list to buy for this Season. I have some similar, but a girl can never have enough shoes right?

6. Decorating for the Fall season. I talked Micah into letting me go and buy some new stuff this year to decorate & cannot wait! My friend Alisha & I have already planned out our shopping day. She is in as much love with Fall as I am. I will probably go a little overboard.. As I usually do with decorating for the Holiday's. Can't wait! I'll probably start putting Halloween up around the middle of September.

7. Every year Micah and I take a nice drive up to Park City, Ut. to check out the scenery which Is absolutely breathtaking! Once we get into Park City, we go shopping at the Carter's outlet for the kids and this year were hoping to have a little extra to get a couple of things for ourselves if we can. They recently put up one of our favorite (Vegan/Vegetarian friendly) Mexican restaraunts, so we will stop by there along with our favorite coffee shop too. It's the little things like this that I look forward to SO much throughout the year.

8. My Pumpkin Spice candle burning daily in my Home.. Love it!

Want one? And if you would like to support a good cause at the same time, please head over to my wonderful friend Alisha's blog to place a Yankee candle order and support her Daughter's Chromosome 18 Registry!! Orders can be placed up until September 21st. :)
9. Pumpkin...Anything! Pumpkins themselves, Pies, lattes, Coffee mate coffee creamer & my Mom's pumpkin roll. Yumm!

10. The cool, crisp air. Especially in the mornings and evenings. It's funny, all of the sudden one day you go outside and it's just there! You realize the season has changed once again. You can feel it all around you & It's beautiful!

Now, go back to your Blog, make your top 10 list for why you are looking forward to fall then come back and link up! I'm looking forward to reading all of your blog posts!

Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lacey! How sad though..No one wanted to participate in the blog hop. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!