Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fundraiser for Chromosome 18 Registry and Research Society

I am promoting this fundraiser for my friend Alisha and her beautiful daughter Emarie. This Fundraiser is for Chromosome 18 Society.

It is the Yankee Candle fundraiser! I'm sure most, if not ALL of you have heard of Yankee Candles. Well here's a great way to buy something that is great for gifts, or for yourself just in time for Christmas, and help a wonderful cause in return! 40% of all the proceeds will go directly to the Chromosome 18 Registry and Research Society which I must say, is a pretty nice chunk! It would really help out the Registry.





You can view the complete catalog here
If you would like to place an order, please contact Alisha at: ali_pete83@hotmail.com and she would be glad to put that in for you!

Orders need to be in no later than September 21, 2010 and you will receive your orders in Early December, just in time for Christmas!


Remember anything in this catalog will make wonderful gifts for Christmas! For friends, family, neighbors, kids teachers, etc! Who wouldn't love a candle?

And please don't forget all the cute kids you'll be helping out!

Her daughter Emarie and her little friend Deakon


Chromosome 18 confrence
Such sweet little kids!

Thanks everybody :) Happy Blogging.

-Marci

2 comments:

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!