Monday, August 9, 2010

Is It Autumn yet?

I really cannot wait for Fall! My most favorite time of the year. This year we are going Pumpkins in our Garden, can't wait to carve them.

Some of my most favorite things about the beautiful, cool, crisp season:
(Pretty much everything listed in this cute little picture!)



*Sweaters
*Boots
*Scarves
*Knitted/crocheted hats and headbands
*The crisp air
*The color Orange
*The smell of a Pumpkin Spice candle burning
*Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes
*Homemade Rootbeer
*Pumpkin...Anything!
*Cool nights
*Seeing the leaves fall slowly off of the trees...
*Pumpkin Patches
*Candy corn
*Halloween Peeps
*Halloween!!!!

My ultimate Favorite.. mmmmm. Calories Shmalories.

Decorating for fall and Halloween is SO fun.

Really looking forward to going to the Pumpkin Patch with the babies this year!

On my list of things I would like to bake. How cute are these?

Gotta love Candy corn.

Fall is just the best!

4 comments:

  1. Agreed on ALL of it! Oh except for someone that really likes fall, harvest, Halloween, I really actually HATE anything pumpkin! Well, pumpkin cheesecake I can somewhat stomach since it's cheesecake, but ya know.

    We should totally take our kids to the pumpkin patch together, that's one of my favorite things too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO funny! I can't believe that! Mmmmmmmmm... Pumpkin cheesecake. We'll have to get some from the Cheesecake Factory!

    And yes, Let's do it! It's a date! We'll make a fun day out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... Pumpkin Spice Lattes and the NEW Pumpkin flavor at Red Mango.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!