Monday, August 2, 2010

Levin & some Watercolors...

Oh my little Levin, he sure loves to color and paint... Anything!(That can be a bad thing sometimes...) It's probably just the Mom in me, but I love watching him color, It's just amazing to me. I have about 25 pictures he has colored plastered on our fridge from daycare and here at home. I just can't find it in my heart to throw them away! Trying to think of something fun to do with them. Ideas?!

He loves to color with his watercolors... So fun to watch how excited he gets!
"Look at the water Mommy!"
Yo Gabba Gabba was on....

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I wouldn't want to get rid of them either! I love how much you adore those boys. Maybe you can scan them in and save them digitally...or just get a book together to save them in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ever git rid of them! My mom saved ours in 3-ring binders, and I love that she did!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!