Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lunch time with Slush

Yesterday was just one of those "My kids were being so sweet & cute all day", kind of days.
It was another wonderful day.
Brighton woke up at 5:15 as he always does and Levin around 10:30. We came down, had breakfast, turned on Nick Jr. on demand, and watched some Yo Gabba Gabba together as I drank a cup of much needed coffee.
Lunch time came along and Levin decided that Slush (His stuffed Alaskan Malamute puppy) needed to accompany him in his big boy chair. Not just on his lap, no no. But seat belted in with him! This little boy sure loves his puppy.. I mean really. He goes every where Levee does. But most recently, I have noticed him having more of an attachment to him and I just think it is the sweetest thing ever.


"Yes Mom? I'm kind of eating my lunch right now."


"Kisses Swush, I wuv you!"


So handsome.

This kiddo loves avocadoes!




Little sidekicks!

My heart is grinning with joy,
Mommy loves you!

3 comments:

  1. His hair is getting SOOO Red. They are so cute Marci! I can't believe how big there getting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your new follower from Bloggy moms. You can follow me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one of him kissing the puppy is to die for!! You should totally frame it!! If anything else, it might come in handy one day for parent/teenage blackmail ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!