Monday, August 9, 2010

Not me Monday.



This should be a very fun "Not me Monday" post! I haven't done one in a while! Link up to McMamma If you would like to participate!

In the past month I did not get overly excited with being pregnant with our third blessing, only to be having a miscarriage over the last couple of days.. I was almost 6 weeks along. I guess everything happens for a reason.. My heart is beyond sad. I did not eat about 6.. yes, 6 cupcakes total in the last week because I have some of the best parents ever that drive an hour to bring me my favorite specialty cupcakes from The Cocoa bean cupcake Cafe I didn't keep falling asleep at any moment possible over the past 2 weeks. I did not get jealous over 2 of my best friends having their babies within the last 2 weeks. I did not spend way too much time on Baby center.com. I didn't slack on our laundry for a whole week.. Yikes! Talk about catching up. I did not procrastinate on 3 assignments last week and do them at the very last minute. Hey, I did eventually get them done though. I did not, not put Brighton in his crib when he fell asleep because all I want to do is snuggle, cuddle and watch him sleep and dream. I did not wish I was on an island on a much needed vacation. And lastly, I did NOT skip out on my last class tonight so I could come home and put my babies to bed....

Ooooh my. I forgot how much I love "Not me Monday's!" Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you can re-do a week :)>. I'm so sorry though Marci. I'll be praying for you. Oh and I slack on laundry for like 2 weeks all the time, so no worries there, lol. You're such an amazing woman and a great mommy. You boys (AND MICAH) are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lacey :) It totally sucks.. But I guess it's just not meant to be with me in school and everything else that is going on right now. I'll take it as it is and move on. I just want another little one SO bad.. Sigh. Anyway, You should start doing this monday post, it's fun. Link up to McMamma @ mycharmingkids.net. Also, her blog is on my list on the right hand side. And PS: I despise laundry! Grr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear I'm SO sorry! I can probably relate more than a lot of people you know too. :( Anyway, sounds like you could use a girls' night out, maybe to the Cocoa Bean Cafe! I could too, just an FYI. Again very sorry to hear this news :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alisha. I wasn't going to say anything, but.. I had to vent about it some where. I went in for a blood test today. My levels should have been WAY higher than they were. :( This has been my first one, and wow. It's heartbreaking. I'm not in as much pain as they say most women are with a miscarriage, kinda weird. And yes! A girls night out sounds Fabulous!!!! Let's do it, next weekend?? Or maybe this friday night? Let me know ladies! <3 you. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!