Monday, August 23, 2010

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday. This blog carnival was created by MckMama. She is the mother to five and she makes me laugh and truly contemplate some pretty deep issues. Head over to her blog to read what she and her Family has been up to this week.

I most certainly did not stay up until at least 3 am the last week doing homework & Blogging.. Not me.
I did not wake up with my sweet little Brighton at 5:15 am this morning, with a smile on my face just because I am so excited to hold, cuddle, & see his happy smile & the sound of his little legs kicking with excitement as soon as he hears me walk in their Nursery
I most certainly am not ALREADY planning a party for the release of the Eclipse DVD.. A big party. I'm sure we'll go overboard ;)
I did not get overly excited when I got to Kid to Kid and found Brighton some really cute (18 month) pajamas that were only 2.99 brand new with tags from Old Navy. Not me, no, I never get overly excited over great deals!
I do not take picture, after picture of my cute babies as much as I can throughout the day. 
I did not jump and scream for joy today when I FINALLY found the memory card containing ALL of Levin's birth/baby photos..And most certainly have not already started planning the blog entry..
I am not just absolutely loving Nursing school..Nope, not me!
I am not counting down the days to Halloween, fall, Yo Gabba Gabba show, etc.


Oh wait.. I have done all of this! ;) 
I LOVE Not me! Monday.



3 comments:

  1. Cute post this monday! Loved it all, and I'm glad that they were all good/exciting things!! I am excited for the release party too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!