Friday, August 20, 2010

One word..

Okay, maybe 2.
Over whelmed...
I started Nursing school as many of you may know In July. I love, love, love it! It has been extremely hard and has turned our lives upside down, but worth it.
I got my next quarters schedule today... Yikes. I will be going from 9 credits in 12 weeks, to 15. The classes I will be looking forward to taking are: Anatomy, trigonometry, nutrition & supplementation and finally, Introduction to Nursing. (Looking forward to this class the most!) If I think school is tough now.. I am in for the ride of my life next quarter!
I am thrilled though, and feel so fortunate to be in the program seeing as they accepted less than a 1/4 that applied, and I was one of those lucky few!

Any other Mommas in school right now? How many credit hours are you taking? And how are you balancing everything?

Wish me luck! Midterms were this week and I have my last final tomorrow in Algebra.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally didn't offend, oh my goodness no!!! I was actually crying while reading it.. Really.. You are SO amazing and so beyond kind. And just made my night. It's been a rough one, so thank you for making me smile! Sorry about FB. Wonder what happened?? I have no idea why anyone would report you?! That is so weird. Hope it's back up and running again soon :) The post is perfect, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, removed that long irrelevant one, so that I could say, glad that you understood what I was saying! And you are an amazing woman with all you have on your plate right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it was weird, but if I was "reported" I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of who it was :( There might be a blog post to elaborate (on the private one), but not tonight....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What would you have been reported for though??? Text me if that is better, I'll be heading up to bed soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate to the craziness. I am raising 4 teenagers and I was going to school 4 nights a week for Court Reporting. I had to take a break because it was affecting my home life but I plan on going back. Keep it up. You can do it and I know you won't regret it. Following you from Blogfrog.

    Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Anne, amazing! Hope you are able to go back soon though :) Thank you so much! You're so sweet! I'll head on over and check yours out too! Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Found your post through BlogFrog! My son just graduated from nursing school in may and had several classmates who were moms with 1 or 2 children and he had NO idea how they did it! I admire you! Please visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you found me! Taht;s great that he just graduated, how lucky! Wish I were at that point, only about 20 more months! ;) It's sooo hard, but it will be worth it in the end! I'm come stop by! Thank you again for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!