Saturday, August 7, 2010

They make my heart smile.

I wanted to catch up on some milestones with the boys, here is some fun stuff going on right now in their little lives:

Just perfect.


His Blue flip-flops.. His must have. Even in the house.. All day!
Pondering...

Levin 2 years and 5 months old

Currently his favorite things are:
-Yo Gabba Gabba
-His blue Flip flops.. The only shoes he'll wear right now
-His sun glasses
-Buzz and Woody hat
-Telling mommy and daddy If we say a "bad word" .. "Don't say dat word mommy!"
-Loves giving Brighton kisses before he goes down for a nap, this is so cute!
-Loves helping momma water our Garden
-Loves tofu, blue "swushies", Nature Valley granola bars, cereal, Boca Chikn' patties, Scooby Doo fruit snacks, kettle corn.
-Frequently tried to steal sips off my cups of coffee, but gets caught nearly every time!
-Says hippopatamus "himananomos"
-Politely says excuse me, please and Thank you when he should
-Loves to make sure all of the doors are locked properly
-Loves to play with his playdough and doing projects with Mommy and Brighton
-Loves to watch Cailou and Wonder pets.
-Loves to wave bye bye to Mommy when she leaves for school
-Wakes Brighton up every morning and they have crib parties. I absolutely love to listen to them play with each other on the monitor.. Levee screaming, "Bwighton!! Wake up wet's play!!!!" Again, perfectly perfect.

His cute chubby little feet.

Just a funny picture I snapped.

Chewing on Slush's nose.


Brighton 9 and a half months old

-Starting to pull himself up on EVERYTHING!
-Chewing on EVERYTHING! We joke about him being just like a puppy. He'll knaw on anything, and I mean anything. Including shoes and Levees puppy Slush.
-Scoots around the floors in the house 100 miles an hour! Using his toes,and left arm.
-Threw his very first temper tantrum Friday August 6th over Mommy taking his red balloon as I was putting him down for a nap. It was one of the cutest moments I have ever seen.. Arms flailing, legs kicking and high pitched screaming. Wish I had a pic of it.
-Drinking very well from sippy cups
-Loves solid foods that we eat and share with him, he is already starting to dislike his pureed baby foods and bottles.
-Loves bath time!
-Sleeping very, very well in his crib at nights and at naptimes. I am SO proud of him. For the first 7 and a half months, he was up every 2 hours and would only sleep in his baby swing. We lived down stairs for those months and slept on the recliner and couch.
-Babbling like crazy! He talks so much!
-Loves when I hold him and cuddle him to sleep... Awwwww.
-Loves when I read books to him, stays alert almost the whole time!
-Absolutely loves to watch Yo Gabba Gabba and the Wonder Pets
-Loves bananas
-Randomly crawls when he wants to ;)
He is growing up too fast, I can't believe it!

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say how awesome it is that you documented all of this! Your boys are adorable (looking and acting). It is very evident what an amazing mother you are to them!

    And no, this post did not show up in my feed. But obviously, it was there when I went to your blog. And I'm very, very glad I saw it! One of your best yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!! Thanks!! I thought it would be a good idea to start doing this every couple months or at age milestones. It will be fun to look back on. I need to figure this feed thing out though. Kind of irritating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe they are getting so big either!! You will love looking back at this for sure...oh and about the feed thing- I think when your blog is private, it doesn't update on the feed. Just a theory though.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!