Monday, August 9, 2010

Today, just another Monday.



This is how I have felt all day today.. Sorry to complain, but I would like to vent a little. After the news of my extremely low HCG level along with a headache & having to turn down a potential job offer that I have wanted for a long time, today pretty much can be summed up into a few words:

-Mentally Exhausting
-Depressing
-Sad
-Annoying
-Frustrating

Glad It's almost over.

Tomorrow is another day though, and I'm looking forward to it! Hoping to take the kids out to the park and for a walk. Life is good, it's hard sometime to look for the positive when you've had a rough day, but it's there. It's hard not to smile and be happy when I have 2 sweet little boys around me all day!

On the better side of things, Brighton's Audiology/ENT appointment went well, there was fluid found in both ears so we are for sure having his surgery on August 18th. After having this many ear infections and 2 hospitalizations, were willing to do anything to not have to repeat last winter! Wish I could take his place though. I know he is strong and will do great.

(Thank you Ms. Emily Ann for this picture.)

4 comments:

  1. he will totally do great! and I'm not kidding, if you want/need me there with you, totally I will drop everything! I was a wreck the first time Em went into surgery, so I can totally sympathize with that. I really hope tomorrow is better too, let me know if there's anything I can do to help with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you bunches! I am so Blessed to have a friend like you! I will be a wreck for sure. I hope tomorrow is better too :) And I will let you know! Thanks again, you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that photo-I feel like that's me every morning, lol. I also love how you can look for the positive in trying times. It is hard-but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture was so perfect! And I really try too. Sometimes It's more difficult, but I'm getting better at it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!