Tuesday, September 7, 2010

365 days of Levin and Brighton

Alright, I'm doing it! The 365 days of pictures challenge. I will up-date 2 pictures daily, 1 each of Levin & Brighton. I think it will be really fun to see their little changes & how much they are growing. Along with the pictures I will be doing any milestones or new things they are up to.

{Day 1}

I had taken Brighton up to his crib & came back down to find him laying the tots out on the pan to help me make lunch, such a good helper!
(8/31/10)

Brighton all ready for bath time!
Little chubster.
(9/6/10)

{364 left to come}

4 comments:

  1. pretty sure i'm copying this idea of 365 days of pics! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please feel free to Meg! I got the idea from another lady too :-) I'll look forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Your boys are so cute. I need to do this challenge myself since I do photography on the side. I am so glad you are going to be a L&D nurse. I pray and hope nursing school flies by. If you get a chance to extern please do! It will totally open your eyes to the real world of a hospital career:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! You should do it! :) I'm no photographer, but I try haha. I really can't wait to be done. Labor & delivery is going to ROCK! I will take any chance I get to do an extern. We'll be doing a ton of clinicals too :) Thanks for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!