Wednesday, September 8, 2010

365 days of Levin and Brighton

{Day 3}
Swings, giggles, smiles & sunshine...

Levin wearing his favorite hat of all time, Buzz & Oooody.


Levin having a blast pushing Brighton on the swings.. Even though he would get knocked over nearly every time Brighton would come flying back!
Bless is sweet little heart. He just wanted to make sure Brighton was having a great time.


Brighton was laughing SO hard!
He loves the swings and I heart his cute little giggles.
They're contagious!

{362 left to come}

4 comments:

  1. The picture of Brighton laughing looks a lot like Micah did as a baby. Too cute! Hope I can see him in person soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way cool! I want to see more baby pics of him :) I hope you can too! We would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm I know I've said it before, but can you really say it enough?? Cute, cute, CUTE boys!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!