Tuesday, September 14, 2010

365 Days of Levin and Brighton

{Day 7}

The many sweet, funny, silly faces of Levin.

Isn't his smile just sweet?


"Hugs Mamma!"

Making silly faces...
The smiles & laughs never run out around here!

Pretending to be a monkey.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Heading outside with his pal Slush to ride his car and "Mow" the lawn!


Dear Levee,

I love that you can make Mamma laugh and smile so easily, no matter what. You bring me so much joy! Your smile melts my heart and literally brings me to tears almost every time I see it because I am filled with so much happiness and feel so blessed that you are MY son. You are such a sweet, precious. little soul. You are the cutest, most sweet big brother. I love watching you and Brighton play & grow together.
You are teaching him so much!
These "terrible two's, really aren't that bad. Sure, we have our days, but we make it through! Were learning and growing together. I love you so much!
Continue bringing the giggles, they will never get old.

{358 days left}

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! And I agree, his smile is TO DIE FOR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading it and commenting!! It means a lot!! You are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have two beautiful boys! What a sweet message to your son. Thanks for the follow on my blog 8aplenty, following you back! Looking forward to reading more!

    Sara
    http://www.8aplenty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! And thank you for following back Sara. And you are welcome :) I am looking forward to reading more on yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he's so precious! His eyes are beautiful. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the sweet comment Carlotta!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!