Saturday, September 4, 2010

5 Question Friday


1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
When I get a little time, I try and catch up on homework (Nursing school is quite the load!) Blog of course :) & watch Pride & Prejudice from my DVR. I could NEVER get sick of that movie! (2005 version) Sit in silence and meditate, when I can actually focus ;)

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
Our small postage sized, but very cute back yard filled with a slide, kiddy pool patio table & 4 chairs. And to the left, I see our beautiful mountains, with leaves starting to change! Gorgeous.

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
Mother Theresa. :) A-mazing woman. I am always trying to find ways to help others, but If I could live in the shoes of any one person, it would be her.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
I could go on, and on with this one.. But I won't ;)
-When parents let their children run and be loud in public, knocking things off shelves.
-Lack of manners
-Just being overall rude, unrespectful & ungrateful children... that is SO irritating! Number one annoyance.

5. Regular or Diet soda?
DIET COKE!!! Mmmmmmmmm... It makes everything better ;)

Happy Friday!
-Marci

2 comments:

  1. Coke does make everything better! Glad I don't like it anymore though! Mother Teresa?? You are admirable Marci!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see how you can't drink soda! Ahhh! Thats nuts. I loveeeee diet coke. And thank you! She was one amazing woman. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!