Thursday, September 23, 2010

5 question Friday


I have to study for finals most of tomorrow and take one more, so I thought I would get this posted up tonight :) 
Happy Friday!

1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
Oh this one is easy! Definitely an English accent! Pride and Prejudice style. "Oh Mr. Darcy!"

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)

Yes! Brighton gave me good practice his first 7 months of life. He wouldn't sleep anywhere besides my arms and his baby swing. We slept downstairs every night, and forgot what sleeping in a bed was like! I slept sitting up holding him and Micah slept over on the couch so I wasn't alone. 

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
Yes, but I kinda have to since I am in school 5 nights a week for several hours.. Between living on Diet coke and coffee, I may be in trouble If I held it that long. ;) And yes, I sit on the seat with one of those covers on top of it. 

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Well, It took me  a minute to think about this one... But as cliche as this is, it would probably have to be  Rob Pattinson... To stare at ;) OR Dane Cook to be entertained and laughing the whole time!

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
We went to Gecko's Mexican restaraunt!  We had known eachother for about 6 months prior so it wasn't too awkward ;) then went to his house and watched Nightmare before Christmas. It's kinda funny thinking about life before kids isn't it? What did I do with all of my extra time! I love the way things are now though, life is wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing! 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. i love this Marc! I would pick Dane Cook to look at and be entertained! Can you say seeeexy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg :) Dude, I totally agree! *owooooooga!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH yay!! I was able to come back and finally follow you. Yay!!


    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, mmm edward cullen. I could deal with that


    Hey! I'm following you from the blog hop. I'd love if you came and visited me at my blog:

    Family Friendly Frugality

    I also have a hop on Thursdays called It's Almost Friday! I'd love if you hopped along with us!
    It's Almost Friday

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!