Sunday, September 19, 2010

And the winner is......


Congratulations to:
Amanda from La Blondie Peruana!!!!

She is the winner of the $25.00 gift code to My Baby clothes boutique!
The winner was chosen via Randomizer.org
True random number generator (Entry #4, Amanda)
Min, 1
Max, 12

There is nothing more precious than a little baby girl or boy. At MyBabyClothesBoutique.com we strive to bring you the most fashion forward and trendy baby clothes on the web, all at a Guaranteed Lowest Price!

Our team searches to find the cutest, most comfortable, and highest quality clothes and accessories available. If you are looking for something that we don't provide, let us know and we will find it for your and add it to our wide selection of designer clothes.

The My Baby Clothes Boutique customer service team is available to handle your questions and concerns. Feel free to email or call us to ask any questions or place orders.

I hope you have fun browsing around our online catalog. We have lots of choices and adorable pictures of our little baby models. Don't forget to check out some of our cute accessories like baby hats , Baby headbands, Baby booties, unique Baby socks, tights, leggings, and much more!

Congratulations!
We wish you the best - have fun shopping!
Michelle Sanders

I want to Thank everyone who participated in my first giveaway! Thank you so much for all of your support and time with entering!

I already have another Review/Giveaway going on right now, I'll post details soon!

Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how excited I am! THANK YOU! My niece and nephew's 1st birthday is coming up and I was hoping to give this to my sister as part of their gift!

    She will LOVE IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!!! You are so welcome :) Thank you for participating and following my blog! I appreciate it so much! Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!