Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Apologies

So this past week can be summed up in a few words...
Crazy..Sickness..Busy..Overwhelming..Annoying.
I haven't had anytime for anything! Including my blog and this makes me more sad that anyone could ever know.
This past weekend, my brand new computer crashed, (with a full essay completed on it..) and the whole Family was sick.

This week, and next week are the last 2 weeks in my current quarter in school then I will have a week off! I have 16 pages of essays to write by next Wednesday. SO, to sum up all of this complaining.. I will get caught up ASAP on blog posts!
I still plan on continuing the giveaway so PLEASE continue to enter.
Only a few so far!

I can't wait to get caught up with all of you. Oh, and figure out HOW to post up a video of Brighton doing smooches and fishy lips. (You guys are going to die of the cuteness!)
I'm not sure how to though. Any advice??
Thanks everyone for your patience and for continuing to read my Lovely blog! I appreciate every single one of my readers! Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Much Love, Marci

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Sorry about the craziness, hope everything gets back to normal soon!! And as for the videos, I was having a hard time with the last one I posted as well....first off, you could try compressing it, and if all else fails, do what I did and upload to FB then post a link on your blog. Not ideal, but hey, it works! Can't wait to see it though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the advice Alisha!! I will try that tonight if I can find some time :) I hope it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria!!!! REALLY? Thank you SO much! I am on my way over to check it out! You really just made my day :) YAY! My first award! I am jumping for joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I made your day!! Just copy the award image from my blog and add it to yours. Easy Peasy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done! I knew that, I swear ;) Thanks again sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!