Thursday, September 16, 2010

Caught up- Shmaut up.

Clever title right?
I feel like this is becoming something I am repeating a lot lately! Not just with school, but with being a momma and life in general. I feel as though I am NEVER caught up. There is always something to be done, whether it be homework, studying, baths for the babies, and maybe a shower for me if, if, I am lucky, many loads of laundry, dusting, vacuming or doing the dishes for the 3rd time that day, making a snack or lunch, preparing for the next day. It's never ending! But ya know what? I wouldn't change it for the world. Being a busy bee can be a great thing! (And yes, I keep trying to tell myself that!) It's working. I think. I am learning more and more everyday about prioritizing, organization and keeping it all together. Every now and then I think we all could use some ideas/pointers though!
So my question is....
How do YOU keep YOUR hectic life organized?

I keep a day planner and make To-DO lists daily. I find this helps!
Next quarter in Nursing school, my work load is almost going to double. Trying to prepare for that! Next week is finals, then I will have a week long break and am going to get caught up on my Blogging! This has been killing me, not being able to keep up on it like I normally have been able to. My blog is so important to me, and having to make time limits for blog posting and blog hopping has been slightly depressing. Ya know what I mean?
Looking forward to reading some comments on how you stay organized and put together!

-Marci

6 comments:

  1. Cute family! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Hope you can stop by and visit my blog!

    Have a great day!

    Kari
    http://shining2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I make a list of the 6 most important things to do that day (I learned this from a book MaryKay wrote, yes the make-up lady) Then I number them in order of importance, then if it is something that I can plan a time limit for I write that next to it. Granted everything doesn't get done everyday, but I like the philosophy of starting with the Six Most important Things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari,
    Welcome! Thank you for the sweet comment and for following friend! I will be coming over to follow you right back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megs,
    Thank you! That is a great idea actually. Especially the numbering. I will try this out! I am bracing myself for next semester.. Hopefully being more organized and using my time more wisely will help! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to pioritize all that needs to be done each day. If I were to loose my planner I would be in sooooo much trouble! And then, I try not to sweat the small things. Life balances out in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, I am the same! I have 2 planners, my school one and the one in my phone. I am trying not to sweat the small stuff :) Life is good! Just VERY busy ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!