Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall Blessings to be celebrated

I {Love} this perfect, spectacular season.
Last year I received another reason to {Fall} In love with {Fall}.
The most special, beautiful reason to date.
My sweet little Brighton arrived 2 weeks early, 10/16/09 at 8:46 pm by C-section. When I found out that I was expecting another baby, I did what all other soon-to-be Mother's do, looked up my expected due date. To my surprise, it was October 31st, 2009. My favorite holiday, during my favorite season. I was beyond thrilled! And still am to this day as I am currently planning his {1st} Birthday party... Halloween style of course! It is going to be a blast and were going all out. I can't wait for his big day to get here! {Even though I am quite sad he is already turning 1.. Where did the time go?}
The leaves are changing, the chill is in the air & the mountains are a spectacular site to see right now.
{It's perfect}


One of my most cherished photos.
Priceless.


Finally I got to hold him after about 20 minutes.
Felt like forever.
I love the glossiness you can see in my eyes from crying and being overwhelmed with a feeling of love..
Happy day.

Going home!
What a precious day.
Levin was finally going to be able to meet his new little brother.
(He wasn't allowed in the hospital thanks to H1N1)

"Hi Bwighton!"

13 comments:

  1. Hi Marci!

    I HAD to come on over to your blog and leave a comment....it's Tara from The Dating Divas. First of all, so glad you liked that "Lost" date! We had a blast doing it! Second of all, how CUTE is your little family! Third, we are TOTALLY doing a Harry Potter date! Char is heading that one up. I think she is going to make sure it airs a week or two before the release of the new movie. Yay!! You are the first person to ask about that...so I had to leave ya a comment. :)

    Luvs, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much! Yes, that date was so awesome :) Okay, now I am really stoked!! AH!! I can't wait to see the ideas because we are getting SO excited for the movie! I can't wait to read it! I will keep my eyes out for it. You're guys blog is fantastic! I love it. Thanks again :)

    -Marci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious photos! and Happy Birthday to little Brighton! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable pictures! I bet it is too much fun planning a halloween themed party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!!! We are your newest followers! We hope you will follow us back at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com, Come join our blog hop too! "Saturday Stalks for Saving" starts at 8pmET Tonight! Hope to see you there! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Victoria, thanks so much! I have a ton more, trying to cut it down to only a few was hard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veronika, it really is! I haven't got to do any kind of Halloween party since I was younger, I have forgotten how much fun it is! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Justmarriedwithcoupons, I would love to follow you back! Thank you for following me :) I will join the blog hop for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, he's so cute! My daughter's bday is in the fall too. Such a fun time of year for a bday.
    Sorry to too me so long to come over, I appreciated you comment and follow on my blog. I'm following you back now. I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Crystal! And how much fun is that, I am so excited! It's okay, no need to apologize :) I know, it can be hard to get back to everyone. I understand! But thank you for making it over. I look forward to it too! :) Thanks again Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Marci! Following you from Saturday Stalk for Savings!

    www.CouponMamacita.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Coupon Mamacita!!! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!