Monday, September 6, 2010

Growing like a weed.

Dear Brighton, hi! It's your Mamma. Can you do me a favor my little darling? Please slow down this whole growing thing... You're my baby! And I only have 41 days left (To be exact) To call you this..Until you are ONE year old.
You already almost have ALL of your teeth, your so close to walking, you're a champ at eating.. (anything & everything, including shoes, socks, toys, crumbs off of the floor, baby wipes.. Until you get caught anyways, the list goes on!) You are wearing ALL of your brothers clothes he was wearing at 20 months! You're pretty amazing my little love. And growing like a weed.
I love you so much! Guess we'll plan on getting you some more 24 month size clothes next week... ;)

Beautiful. Amazing. Brilliant. Charming.
You make Levin, Daddy & Momma more happy than you will EVER know.
I love you more than words could ever describe.


Here you are my little Darling, at 10 months & 16 days:



6 comments:

  1. Brighten is so cute!! I love this stage and miss it so much! Just found your blog and following along, you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! And I know what you mean, it's so hard to watch them grow up, even though it's ultimately what you want and a part of every mom's life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he is going to be one?! This year has gone by in a flash! It really doesn't seem like it's been that long since we were all having your baby shower in Kristen's backyard! He's a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, thank you so very much! He is amazing. This stage is SO fun! Thank you for following mine, I went over to yours too! Love your blog :) Now following you. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg, yeah seriously! I fully agree... It's craziness! It does seem like it was just here. Time goes by too fast, it's sad! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Alisha! It's funny, I always say "Ahhh! I can't wait until...." Then when it comes too, I am sad the other stages are already over with. I already want another baby! (I must be nuts!)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!