Monday, September 6, 2010

Just some thoughts. & To-do lists. What's on yours?

*It is almost 2 am.. And I am still awake... Sitting downstairs watching Pride & Prejudice rubbing my eyes in sleepiness.

*I have been working on my essay that is due Tuesday on the Holocaust. Slightly depressing to write about, but very interesting.

*This past week was a rough one and I am glad it is onto a new one! :)

*There is only 3 weeks left in this quarter which is slightly exciting, yet stressful due to the big increase of credits that awaits me. But hey, at least I will be done with English right? Yes!

*This weekend was so much fun, and I am looking forward to tomorrow. No school and no work for Micah. More Family time to be had! (Since I have started school we don't get as much as we used to, but it's worth it.)

*This weeks goals? To make it through 2 more papers done for my english class, ALL of the laundry done in the house, perhaps re-arrange the boy's Nursery, organize all of the Fall clothing for all of us, start PLANNING Brighton's FIRST Birthday!, Go on a walk everyday if possible, keep on top of the dishes and cleaning, study more for math. And more, think I will write an official "To-Do" List tomorrow.

*Make a new recipe of 2 for the kids and Micah's dinners before I leave to school a couple of nights this week.

*Be more happy and not so stressed this week!

Good night for now! Official to-do list/Goals coming up tomorrow.

What is your To-Do List and/Or GOALS for this week!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!