Sunday, September 19, 2010

Not even tired

Bedtime with these two lovelies, Is one of my most favorite things ever.
Grandma bought these cute matching Pj's this weekend for them, aren't they cute?

Daddy was jumping up and down clapping and "saying cheese!" So I could get this and a few other adorable pictures.

Success!!
Smiling and laughing.
{pure happiness}

This little "Aldergator"couldn't have said it better...

Brighton doing some squats.
Okay, not really but he was standing up, then sitting down repetitively. Silly guy!
I think he may become part of the walking club soon!

I love this! Seeing them happy, laughing & smiling.. It
Makes everything worth it. All of the many up's and down's from the pregnancies, sleepless nights, hospital stays, food allergies, you name it and these 2 sweet souls make it all worth it. I'd do it all over again. along with anything else for them.

He loves this new turtle bath tub toy
(My Mom gave them a couple yesterday, ironically enough we have been needing some new ones for a while now! I love when that happens.) I believe he actually took him to sleep with him tonight along with his sidekick, Slush.

Isn't his little diaper bum cute? This is Brighton :)

Sleep tight everyone!
Love, Levin & Brighton.

2 comments:

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!