Monday, September 27, 2010

Water colors, playdough and Cheerios=

A VERY happy and entertained toddler! 
We like to do a lot of fun, educational activities as much as possible! I try and do projects a few days a week, some of our favorite projects are:
  • Coloring with water colors/crayons/markers
  • Finger painting
  • Playdough
  • Practicing flash cards
  • Making Cheerio necklaces
  • Reading at least 20 minutes a day, usually more though
Having a blast! This particular day's shape was all things "Triangles."

Finger painting

Playdough time, fun to use cookie cutters to help with shapes as well. 

Cuteness.
Making his Cheerio necklace, counting as we put them on. He can count up to about 2o :)
Success! Nom nom. My kids love Cheerio's!

Playing with Brighton's puppet we got from his last hospital visit. 

Telling me what kitties say, "Meow Mommy!"

One of my favorite learning books, it covers shapes, colors, ABC's, Seasons, etc.

All the items you need to make a fun Cheerio necklace, perfect for going to the grocery store!

10 comments:

  1. The Cheerios necklace is a great idea... I'm definitely going to try that with Avery (after all, I was trying to figure out how to use up the GIANT box that we got at Costco!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great mom!! I wish all the moms of the kids I teach were like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen, have fun with it! I'm sure she'll love it and have a blast making it. You could also use pink yarn instead of white if you wanted! :)
    -Marci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly, I know right!? We have a plastic tray cover over the wood one so it's pretty easy to clean up :) I sit right there with him to make sure it doesn't fall on the floor! He has so much fun with it. The apron helps too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alisha, you are too sweet!! I love you!! :) I wrote you back about Gardner Village, when should we go up? It will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some adorable boys! I am a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SalemMomma, thank you! And thank your for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colleen, thank you for reading! I edit most of my photos on Picnik, my favorite effect is cross process in the advanced section. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Random.Org for Giveaways

Blog content copyright

Please do not take any posts, pictures etc. from my blog without permission. If you are interested in borrowing a picture or some information from a post, please contact me first. I probably won't mind giving you permission! I put a lot of time and effort into my blog, so please don't take anything without asking. I am the sole owner of this blog, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you very much!